Workshops & Dinners
“The more you know, the more you can create. There’s no end to imagination in the kitchen.”
— Julia Child
I believe that learning to cook should be a social affair, and that while learning and creating it is easy to find common ground and be in the moment. This is what I aim to foster through culinary workshops and dinners in Virginia and beyond. I want a return to cooking as a communal process. Food for both sustenance and community. I also create custom workshops for birthdays, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and as wedding and graduation gifts. I would love to create something for you! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a custom event or to gift a class. All upcoming public workshops will be shared on this site and to email subscribers first.
Past Workshops and Private Party Themes
- Instructor for The Art of Cooking with Flowers and Spring Supper
- Biscuits 101 hands-on workshop at Hill’s Kitchen
- Flavors of the Holidays Wreath Making Workshop + Dinner
- Cooking with Flowers Workshop at West Elm Charlotte
- “Cake Walk” Birthday Party that included a cake decorating workshop, DIY cake toppers, and a festive long table dinner outside. (Custom party)
- The Art of the Harvest: Dinner and creative workshop featuring summer produce, canning, and preserving techniques.
- Created Coffee-and-Doughnuts dessert sandwiches for The Sandwich Invitational event that kicked off Fredericksburg
- Easy Flavor: Techniques and recipes for making flavorful food for one or a crowd. (Custom party)
- First Friday Ice Cream Social Workshop and Tasting local shop.